Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some People Get All the Fun

While I was in the back doing something very important (probably whining about something stupid while making yet another pot of my famous coffee*), a coworker on the floor got to put out a fire some nice person set in a trash can.

He was, however, disappointed that it was so small and his foot did the trick. He told me that he considered waiting a minute in order to justify busting out the fire extinguisher.


* Famous, but not in a nice way.

2 comments:

shushie said...

I've always wanted to use the fire extinguisher, but with my county's budget it will probably be expired and useless as the library burns down.

DeskSlave said...

I've wondered about that, too. I hope our lawsuit-averse city is on top of it.

I have one in my kitchen that I bought when Bill Clinton was president that is probably no more effective than a lucky rabbit's foot at this point.